Topics

Archival mat board

Sharron Crocker

Continuing with the framing dilemma ...

Does anyone have a source accessible by public transportation for archival mat board and who will also do custom cutting?

Or, alternatively if I have the mat board already, a place to do custom cutting ...

Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Donna Rocco

I've used Hell's Kitchen's
Framing on 9th for archival matt board cutting. 212-765-0899

Donna

On Mar 14, 2018, at 10:42 AM, Sharron Crocker <untamednewyork@...> wrote:

Continuing with the framing dilemma ...

Does anyone have a source accessible by public transportation for archival mat board and who will also do custom cutting?

Or, alternatively if I have the mat board already, a place to do custom cutting ...

Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Sharron Crocker

Yes I like their mats very much - but standard shipping takes 6-7 days ... that only leaves me a couple of days and god forbid anything goes wrong ...

Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Judith

i am a broken record, but americanframe.com does this.  they also give you free samples....judy

judy