Topics

It’s raining and snowing… #Exhibition #Gallery #GroupShow #callforentry

Lita Riddock

…and plants are still growing

There’s still time to enter Our Botanical World Exhibition by the March 9, 2018 deadline.

Our metal prints will be displayed at the Queens Botanical Gardens (QBG), priced to move at $150 each. This is an opportunity for two Not-for-Profits to gain a a new audience and give back to the local community. Read more about the exhibition below,***

You suddenly have some free time  this Wednesday night since our meeting is cancelled. Hit those archives!

Login to  the PWP website to enter

http://www.pwponline.org/open-call/upcoming

Peace and Happy Editing,

Lita Riddock

Director of exhibitions

*** This exhibition will be seen by a lot of people.  It runs during QBG’s peak season of attendance and events like the Mother’s Day Brunch and associated activities, the Rose Gala (the Garden’s major fundraising event attended by politicians (aargh), press, board members and celebrity guests), Music in the Garden, Nature Walks, Seasonal Garden tours, and the Garden’s Spring/Summer beauty, bring nature and art lovers and potential buyers to the Garden throughout the show’s run.

QBG PROMOTES all its events, through press releases, print, television, the QBG website, printed cards, etc. so we will be well recognized.

QBG is providing a generous reception including wine, and of course, there is no charge for the gallery space over the 4 month period, so it is a great promotional opportunity for PWP and individual artists.