Re: PWP MEMBERS CALL FOR ENTRY - ABSTRACTED REALITY #callforentry

Sharron Crocker

Since we ran into a major frame issue at our last exhibition, I have to ask this question.

In the current Call for Entry maximum frame size is listed as 20".  After measuring my "16x20" frames they are anywhere from 20.25 to 21.25 on the longest side.  So I need a clear judgment on what is acceptable.  The next frame size I have that is smaller than that is 11x14 ...

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 8:57 AM Professional Women Photographers <pwp@...> wrote:
The PWP Exhibition Committee is happy to announce the Call for Entry Abstracted Reality - a member only exhibit.

The Call for Entry is now open to PWP Members through Friday, April 12th, 2019. The Exhibition will be held at Atlantic Gallery in Chelsea from June 4th to June 15th, 2019.

CLICK HERE for the Call for Entry and SAVE or PRINT for future reference.

Options to begin the submission process:

Thank you all for your support!
Exhibitions Committee
Exhbitions@...

--