time to bloom and grow #Exhibition

Lita Riddock

Greetings All -

Working on “Our Botanical World” has given me a lot of time to reflect and smell the flowers. Since becoming a board member and Director of Exhibitions for PWP in June of 2014 I have had the privilege of curating shows and editing books, meeting hundreds of people, working with thousands of images and have done tons of administrative stuff. My goal for each exhibition was to put everyone slightly outside of their artistic comfort zone to spark different areas of creativity and productivity. Now it’s time for me to do the same with my own work. I am resigning as Director of Exhibitions. I will continue to be an active PWP member and be on hand to help with the transition to something new. I look forward to doing more private curating, creating great art as well as teaching and learning. I am happy to end my tenure on a high note when everything is in bloom.

Peace,
Lita Riddock

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.