PWP to QBG carpool #pwp #Exhibition

Lita Riddock

Greetings –

The Artists Reception for Our Botanical World is

Friday May 18, 2018 6p-8p at the Queens Botanical Garden (QBG)

QBG will be open only for this event.

QBG will soon be sending and invitation via Eventbrite.

Since QBG is a distance from Manhattan I have created a carpool site for people to arrange their own groups to commute to the garden. It’s a great way to meet PWP people, save money and travel safe.

If you do not have a car, you can perhaps create a “taxi group” and designate a specific corner to meet your fellow travelers for pick up and drop off.

You can also travel to the garden by the 7 train to the Main Street/Flushing stop and then take a bus or walk to the garden. This trip is about an hour one way. See the QBG website for specific directions.

https://queensbotanical.org

Queens Botanical Garden

43-50 Main Street
Flushing, NY 11355