order Our Botanical World exhibition books and posters on the PWP website

Lita Riddock

Greetings –

You can now order Our Botanical World exhibition books and posters on the PWP website.

You have the option to pick up at a future PWP meeting or have your order shipped.

Unfortunately books and posters cannot be shipped together.

Ordering Instructions:

Login on to pwponline.org

Buy the book $45 + shipping $10 (for up to two books)

Buy the poster $20 + shipping $10 (for up to five posters)

After paying with PayPal, return to the ordering page to enter your Pickup/shipping information with the link provided to the Google form . You will receive a confirmation email that you can also use to update any information,

Peace,

Lita Riddock

Director of Exhibitions

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.