Re: Pre- Meeting Feb 7, Flora exhibit, prints on metal #callforentry

Sharron Crocker

I can't bring them to the meeting but I have printed a number of images on metal - I want the color to "pop" so I printed on glossy - I've always been happy with the look ... I don't know what the Botanical Gardens has in mind for surfaces - I imagine they will all be the same and it won't be our choice.

On Mon, Feb 5, 2018 at 2:34 PM, Debbie <debbie.tg@...> wrote:
I have never before printed an image on metal . Does one choose the subject matter differently because of this surface? I was wondering if people have prints on metal, if they might bring them to the meeting? I was curious if some images, more contrasty/ or less , more detailed or more graffic look best on that surface? Color or black or white? Looking forward to the discussion, Debbie Teicholz Guedalia

--
Sharron Lee Crocker
UntamedNewYork.com

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.