Re: Very Powerful Tones #pwp #Exhibition #Gallery #GroupShow #GroupsIO

Fredda Gordon

Thank you Lita, and your exhibitions team, including Jane, Betsy, Jini, Claude and Margit. (Please let me know if I left anyone out.) You did a wonderful job on this great exhibit. It was inspiring to see everyone's work on the walls. And, congratulations to those who sold!

Also, Thank you to everyone who participated!! Your beautiful work came together to create something special. I look forward to seeing a lot more of it in the future.

What a great way to end the year!
Fredda

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.