Re: Very Powerful Tones #pwp #Exhibition #Gallery #GroupShow #GroupsIO

Roseann Needleman

Lita and members of the Power of Tones committee,
Thank you so much for your time and support of this wonderful show.  I am so impressed at the professionalism and level of care that your team put into this event!

I am also so impressed at the magnificent artistry and creativity of our members!
Thank you one and all!

Happy holidays and happy new year!-Roseann Eppolito Needleman

needlemanr@...
914-980-6079

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 1:38 PM, <litariddock@...> wrote:

 Greetings PWP photographers,

The Power of Tones was one of PWP’s most successful exhibitions. Showcasing the work of 81 photographers exploring the tonal spectrums of black and white, sepia, cyantones, and infrared photography to name a few.

Subject matter was open and the artists presented in a variety of framing and printing methods from traditional or textural papers with mats and frames, to metal and plexiglass.

The exhibition catalog sold out on drop off day and we continued to sell books and posters through out the exhibition.

Congratulations to the photographers that sold work in the exhibition –

Gloria Aks, Judith Ebenstein, Barbara Ehlers, Jane Hoffer, Milicia Koceva.

Cheers to everyone’s accomplishments.

Peace,

Lita Riddock

PWP Director of Exhibitions