Writer looking for Women Photographers to Interview by Monday

Fredda Gordon

Hello Everyone,
I spoke to Nadra Little and she was nice and excited about this topic. Here is the email I received from her.
Fredda

Hello, my name is Nadra Nittle. I'm a writer for Racked.com working on a story about the challenges women in photography face. I was wondering if you might be able to put me in touch with someone at your organization who could discuss some of the challenges that women photographers face, such as landing fewer assignments than men might or getting less money for the same kind of work. I'd like to speak with someone by COB Monday, if possible. If anyone is interested please have them email me at nadra@... and I will arrange to speak to them.
Thank you.

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.