From: "World Wide Art" <owen@...>
Subject: Exhibit at major art fairs with World Wide Art - Artavita
Date: June 13, 2020 at 9:14:17 AM EDT

You received this email because you signed up to receive emails from World Wide Art and Artavita.
If you no longer want to hear from us, please unsubscribe.
The shows will go on!

Art San Diego, scheduled September 11 - 13

Artexpo New York: 2020 edition rescheduled for October 1 - 4, then 2001 edition in April 2021.

Spectrum - Red Dot Miami,

scheduled December 2 - 6

With the Covid 19 epidemic, there have been postponements of many art fairs and exhibitions.

Even so, World Wide Art and Artavita are now accepting submissions for our 2020-2021 exhibition program. Three major art fairs, each of which draws tens of thousands of visitors.

These events are now rescheduled. Of course, if the situation requires it, there may be further postponements, but whether on schedule or later, they will take place.

These are major events for any artist's career.

Please note that there is a participation fee, but submission is free.

Art San Diego is possibly the most important art fair on the West Coast, and usually gets between 15,000 - 20,000 visitors.

Artexpo is the oldest and one of the largest art fairs that takes place in New York, and usually draws between 40,000 - 50,000 visitors.

Spectrum - Red Dot Miami is one of the largest art fairs taking place during Art Basel week in Miami, and usually has around 40,000 attendees.

Artists who have appeared in books published by our publishing division World Wide Art Books or who have been nominated as finalists in any of the online art contests organized by Artavita are automatically pre-approved to exhibit, although we still need to see images of the works proposed and approve each work. All artists are welcome to submit an application.

What we provide:

• Professionally designed and staffed pavilion

Our space is always adequate to properly display every work of each participating artist.

• Proper hanging and display of each artwork

Each work is carefully hung or otherwise displayed, with adequate surrounding space, so it can “breathe”.

• Exhibition lighting

We take care so that each work is properly lit.

• Wall labelling for each work

with artist’s name, title of work, size, medium and price.

• Promotion

of our presence in the show, with listing of each artist wherever possible. Press releases, social media and email campaigns.

• Catalog

featuring all the participating artists in each show.

• Digital Display

All participating artists are featured with one work on a continuous loop played on a large wall monitor.

• Handling of artwork sales

Payment processing and sales tax, also shipping works to the buyer if desired. Artists will receive all payments from sales within 10 working days from the end of the show.

• Unlimited VIP and guest passes

• Unpacking and repacking of artworks before and after the show

• Insurance

Artists’ works are insured for the duration of the show. Artists need to provide shipping insurance, or if we are shipping on their behalf, to request us to do so.

• Art shipping (on request)

On request, artists can send their works to our office in Santa Barbara, and we will arrange shipping to and from the venue of the show. We can also store works between exhibitions.

Please contact us at owen@... for more information and application forms.

Winner of the award for Best Booth Design at Spectrum - Red Dot Miami, December 2019
FacebookInstagram

--
Barbara Nelson

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.