From: Foto Care <marketing@...>
Subject: COVID-19 UPDATE: Foto Care Rental Temp Hours
Date: May 26, 2020 at 2:02:11 PM EDT

COVID-19 UPDATE:
Temporary Rental Dept. HoursREOPENING our Rental Dept. 2 days a week

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 | 2pm

To Our Valued Foto Care Community,

I hope this email finds you, your family and friends safe. Our thoughts are with anyone that has been affected during this pandemic. We have been busy cleaning, organizing, and putting safety protocols in place. Your safety as well as our employees is priority #1.

In preparation for Phase 1 reopening, Foto Care Rentals will carefully welcome you back with a modified schedule. We are offering by appointment only and curbside services.

We will REOPEN our Rental Dept.
2 Days Per Week
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!

Wednesday, 5/27 & 6/3 | 9am - 2pm
Saturday, 5/30 & 6/6 | 9am - 2pm
Note: Our temporary hours will be updated as restrictions
are lifted by New York State and NYC officials.

During our modified schedule, we will have a limited staff that will be happy to assist you with all your rental needs. All orders MUST be handled via e-mail or over the phone.
CURBSIDE pickup and return will be standard and all other logistics will be addressed on a case by case basis.

We will continue to follow CDC, NY State & NYC guidance closely and update you with further reopening plans as we work towards meeting government official thresholds.

Stay healthy, be safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.

With Warm Regards,

Fred Blake

Rental Manager | 212.741.2991 | fredb@...
Medium Format Camera System