From: ASMP Presents <no-reply@...>
Subject: Thank You for Attending ASMP's Wednesday Webinar: A Guide to Returning to Shooting. Safely.
Date: May 14, 2020 at 2:50:01 PM EDT
To: barbara nelson <bnelson2@...>

Hi.

This is Tom Kennedy, Executive Director of ASMP.

Thank you for attending ASMP's Wednesday Webinar: A Guide to Returning to Shooting. Safely.. We hope you enjoyed the program. If you'd like to re-watch it and review all the documents and links presented, please visit http://bit.ly/asmp-sws-guide

I know things are incredibly challenging with the economic and personal impact of the COVID-19 pandemic being felt throughout our entire community. So now, more than ever, ASMP is stepping up to help creators build and protect their businesses.

We will continue to offer Wednesday Webinars with special guests who can provide support and advice for using the current time to reposition your business for future success once we are through the crisis. Similarly, we will continue hosting weekly Town Halls on Fridays to share information and experiences that strengthen our community for the future. Both events are at 3 p.m. Eastern time.

I want to personally thank you for being part of our Town Halls. We do these things because we care about you, we care about our community and we try to do everything we can to provide you with accurate and timely information that will be of value to you.

I understand that not all of you are members of ASMP, and that you may not be in a position right now to join as a member. But if you feel our efforts have value, please consider visiting https://bit.ly/asmp-donate and contributing to our Legal & Advocacy Fund. Your support, no matter how small, will help us continue to have the resources to produce our Town Halls and Webinars.

Finally, please continue to join us, and please let fellow photographers and others involved in the visual arts know we're here. Everyone is welcome.

Thank you, and see you next time.

- Tom

--
Barbara Nelson