Re: Question about a museum trip PWP did several years ago

Barbara Nelson 1

I’ll look into my files - there’s a great place in Ct. near Harvard - several to the north of us - all day trips.  I think we’re all into a big, but simple outdoor/indoor adventure with our friends when we can safely gather -

love to all
barbara nelson

On Apr 25, 2020, at 10:27 AM, Beth Portnoi Shaw <bpshawphoto@...> wrote:

I think it was to Longwood Gardens?
Lovely day, as always Barbara!
Beth
On Saturday, April 25, 2020, 09:39:00 AM EDT, Barbara Nelson 1 <bnelson2@...> wrote:

I believe it was one of my trips - to Delaware?  A museum in the countryside - a day trip. outside of Wilmington/and yes, was a most fun and new experience.  .I’ll have to dig into my memory bank - at the moment having a hard time concentrating on what I’m suppose to do today 😀

there are several nearby places good for a day trip that I can pull together once we see daylight.

Barbara Nelson

On Apr 25, 2020, at 8:29 AM, Miriam Berkley via groups.io <Miriam.berkley@...> wrote:

Hi,

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

PWP took a trip several years ago. It might’ve been five years ago but it might have been a bit more or less. It was an hour or two from the city and I believe was still in New York State. I can’t remember if there was a photo show but one of the shows at the museum was on the Wyeth, Jamie and Andrew. Does anybody remember when that was and what the name of the museum was? I think it was a museum and not just the gallery.  It was in a natural setting with a little stream by the museum and an area to walk around. I think the intent of the trip was to photograph nature rather than to visit the museum but I don’t remember exactly.

Can anybody help with more info just about where and when? Thank you!

Miriam

Miriam Berkley
353 W. 51st St., #1A/6
NY, NY 10019