PWP JURIED EXHIBIT CALL FOR ENTRY I AM WE ARE 2020 #Exhibition #callforentry

Sureita Hockley

The PWP Exhibition Commitee is happy to announce the Call for Entry for I am, We are 2020

I am, We are 2020 – A contemporary exploration of portraiture how we, as photographers, see others and ourselves today. Embrace the broad spectrum of portraiture: environmental, conceptual, traditional and surreal, including the self portrait or self-revelation through exploration of the environment itself.

The Call for Entry
is open to now to PWP Members through Friday, March 20th, 2020.

Options to begin the submission process:

·         Attached is the pdf to download, print out and save for reference or CLICK HERE

·         Direct link to Smarter Entry for PWP Members https://client.smarterentry.com/PWPMembers

·         Log on to the PWP website pwponline.org and enter through the call for entry page.

In the December meeting we asked for member feedback on exhibit ideas and we listened!
Many of the members present expressed a preference within the realm of portraiture, which directly influenced the choice of theme. Thank you.

If you have any questions, please email exhibitions@... or contact Jane Hoffer  mjhoffer@...  or Joann Frechette  joannfrechettephotography@...

Happy Shooting!

Join Members@PWP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.